School Care program is running for both Stroudsburg & East Stroudsburg School Districts. REGISTRATION IS STILL AVAILABLE!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Please sign up in advance to reserve your spots. Space is limited.
Fitness and Pool will reopen on a limited schedule. Reservations garuntee your spot, as space is limited.
You can reservre your spot online or call 570-421-2525.
Our programs and childcare may take look a little different as we return, but we will get through this season together.
Please check for more updates soon. Stay Safe!
We stand in solidarity with the #BlackLivesMatter movement. We are saddened by the injustices that people face over and over again in the US.
Black lives matter because they are human lives. And, in recognition of the tremendous and unfair struggles they face, we must all be a part of the solution to change this unfortunate reality of inequality.
1. Lead our Board of Directors
2. Raise funds to ensure the Y is accessible to all members of the community
3. Coach our sports teams and teach many of our classes
4. Motivate and support youth in building the character strengths, skills and relationships that lead to positive behaviors, better health, smart life choices, and the pursuit of higher education and goals
5. Extend a hand to help adults who want to do more, be more or live healthier
6. Participate in opportunities to give back and support neighbors
How do I apply? - Please stop in for an application and return it to the Pocono Family YMCA or email it to Kevin Hillman email@example.com, Assistant to the CEO.