Our Summer Care Program is open unntil August 28th . You can register online or call 570-421-2525.
We will be holding our School Care program for both Stroudsburg & East Stroudsburg starting August 31st.
Email email@example.com for more information.
Please sign up in advance to reserve your spots. Space is limited.
Fitness and Pool will reopen on a limited schedule. Reservations garuntee your spot as space is limited.
You can reservre your spot online or call 570-421-2525.
Our programs and childcare may take look a little different as we return but we will get through this season together.
Please check for more updates soon. Stay Safe!
We stand in solidarity with the #BlackLivesMatter movement. We are saddened by the injustices that people face over and over again in the US.
Black lives matter because they are human lives. And, in recognition of the tremendous and unfair struggles they face, we must all be a part of the solution to change this unfortunate reality of inequality.
In Y Swim Lessons participants learn and practice new swimming Swimmerskills and feel a sense of achievement from mastering something new that they can enjoy the rest of their lives. While participating in fun water sports and games, children also increase their physical activity levels. Participants in Y Swim Lessons are connected to others in the class, make new friends and recognize new role models. The participants are more comfortable and secure around water, as they learn water safety and improve their swim skills. The Y uses the "bubble belt" system which allows students to build confidence and technique while working their way off floatation devices.
Classes run in 8 week sessions. Pre-registration is required. Number of classes per session varies.
Parents may remain in the pool area unless they become a distraction to the participants.
NO use of cell phones in pool and NO photo or video allowed.
At the conclusion of lessons all swimmers must exit the pool area to the locker rooms.
There are NO refunds. Credits can be issued for illness ONLY and must be accompanied by a physician's note. These requests should be presented to the Aquatics Director.
• Accompanied by a parent, infants & toddlers learn to be comfortable in the water and develop swim readiness skills through confidence building experiences. Parents will learn about water safety, drowning prevention and the importance of supervision. (6 months- 3 years)
• Water Acclimation Increases comfort with underwater exploration & introduces basic self-rescue skills with assistance from an instructor. Students will learn water safety and achieve basic swimming competency by learning benchmark skills. (Ages 3 and up)
• Water Movement Encourages forward movement in water and basic self-rescue skills performed independently.
• Water Stamina Develops intermediate self-rescue skills performed at longer distances than in previous stages.
• Stroke Development & Mechanics Students learn additional water safety skills and build stroke technique, increase social-emotional and cognitive well-being and foster a lifetime of physical activity.
• Youth swimmers can get their feet wet with our introduction to swim team for our youngest members. In Just For Kicks, swimmers will develop and build their swimming skills with one of our swim team coaches. Kids will have fun learning how to race while doing drills to improve technique. (Ages 4-6)
• 13 and up working on basic to advanced swimming skills.
Members: $76.00/session Non-Members: $114/session
*Class will only run if there are 3 or more participants.
The Pocono Family YMCA Offers one-on-one private instructions to help you or your child achieve your swimming goals! Private lessons are 30 minutes long. These lessons are scheduled based on your availability and the instructor!
1 class 3 classes 5 classes
Members: $25 $75 $105
Non-Members: $40 $120 $180
The Pocono Family YMCA Offers 2-3 swimmers with 1 instructor private lessons to help you or your children achieve your swimming goals! Semi-private lessons are 30 minutes long. These lessons are scheduled based on your availability and the instructor!
1 Class 3 Classes 5 Classes
Members: $40 $120 $180
Non-Members: $70 $210 $325
Contact Chris for more information or to schedule your lessons- 570-421-2525 Ext 128
Professional, experienced & trained coaches
Evening & weekend practices
Swim Meets for all levels
Practice groups for all levels & interest
Great friends, great families
Positive & competitive environment
Click Here for more information