There are designated times for anyone interested in enjoying our gym in a fun, relaxing environment.
General Rules and Information
Please remember that our GYM is shared by programs, classes families, camp, and all our members.
The Y holds priority over the gym schedule for programs such as camp or Child Care.
The gym schedule is subject to change without notice due to weather, special events and/or gym rentals.
The Y will do everything possible to notify our members as far in advance as possible about changes. Changes will be posted at our Welcome Desk, Social Media, and REMIND (Text Alert) - See Front Desk for this information.
*RESERVATIONS & MASKS ARE REQUIRED
· To reserve the gym/check in, you must go to the Member Service Desk first.
· Reservations will be requested and walk-ins will be on a first come, first serve basis.
· Members will receive a wrist band to be worn at all times while in the building.
· Wristbands are handed out at the front desk and the member/nonmember will walk around and through fitness entrance to be checked in (front desk will radio fitness).
· Enter through the Front Lobby doors.
· Participants will be encouraged to maintain 6ft social distancing.
· Participants must wear masks at all times while in the facility.
· Participants will need to provide their own equipment to use.
· Bathrooms will be limited to the facilities in the front room ONLY.
· Contact sports are not permitted at this time.
· Limit to 6 individuals per one time slot reservation
(Families not included in this total-please see desk for more information).
Current Open Gym Schedule